Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone only? (can't find another post on this)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone only? (can't find another post on this)

Okay, I love some of these suggestions and I want to try some, but we're kind of limited because he only has a phone for Skype while I have a phone and laptop. Is there anyone else in this situation and do you have anything to help with it? I was considering getting him a tablet, but I know he would be distraught that I paid that kind of money for one (although if it's not a name brand, you can find them pretty inexpensive).

Originally posted by LadyDean View Post
    Okay, I love some of these suggestions and I want to try some, but we're kind of limited because he only has a phone for Skype while I have a phone and laptop. Is there anyone else in this situation and do you have anything to help with it? I was considering getting him a tablet, but I know he would be distraught that I paid that kind of money for one (although if it's not a name brand, you can find them pretty inexpensive).

Which suggestions? My SO only has a phone for internet connection as it's simply too expensive for him to have broadband to his laptop where he lives. We manage okay but I'm not quite sure what you want help with?

Comment

Skype sleepovers, table top board games, netflix. Lots. lol. :/

I think I posted in the wrong section too. my bad.

Comment

Working...
      X