Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Hi people, am new here, but I find th site appropriate for me,, because we share the same sentiments,,
    I have been in a long distance relationship with a man,, I met him in one of th sites and it all picked up,, our age difference is quite big,, twice mine or a bit more,, but I still love him,, I do love him for all I am,,
    But we always have lots of differences,,
    He lays demands after demands on me,,
    Today he asks for my mail passwords,, and password for other sites,,the next day he says I shouldn't chat with make friends,, I explain there's nothing intimate but he gets furious even when people comment on any of my site ,,I have tried my all, given my best,, stayed reasonably true and transparent
    But he just cannot trust me,, and every day he makes sure to remind me of it!!
    I love him,, but he never trusts me,,
    If he calls and I am not around to pick
    I find break up messages
    As he claims am with another that's why I couldn't pick ,,,
    He uses any excuse there is to break up with me,, it breaks my heart big,, after somedays of cold talks,, we again go well,, and the trend continuos,,,
    Ts not been easy on me,, I know he loves me,,
    But he is a boss,, he wants me to do anything he asks of me,, yet he hardly does anything I ask of him
    Am in East Africa he is in America
    We've been together now goin 2yeara
    But for th last 7months,, I have cried more than smiled ,,,
    I donno why I CNT move on or what is there for e to do,, anyone in such a LDR experience??
    I wish to know what all this is all about !!

Originally posted by Razi View Post
    But for th last 7months,, I have cried more than smiled ,,
    Seven months is a long time to be crying more than smiling. From your post (and your other thread) it seems like he is very demanding, controlling and reading between the lines fairly abusive. What exactly do you get out of this relationship with him?

I am concerned about the age difference. 1, because you are fairly sure he is twice your age and 2. because you have been together for two years and you still don't know how old he is. Have you ever met this man? Do you know much about him? You say that he loves you, but from what you have said it doesn't seem to me that he does at all. To me, from the way he has been treating you, he sounds like bad news and I would advise you to let him go and find someone else.

Comment

Him breaking up because you did not answer the phone is childish. Let him go.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That is awful! No one should treat you this way! If you have never given him reason to be suspicious then there is no reason for him to think you are untrustworthy. And if he thinks that and treats you this miserably, you need to consider life without him.

A relationship should make you happy, not feel controlled and miserable. You're 25, my age!, and I am sure there is someone out there who would treat you much better.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Sounds like too controlling of a person. I'd say it's time to move on from this relationship and find someone who loves you and cares for you. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X