suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions

I need some suggestions on what my bf and me can do,when we can see each other,since we both want it to be special,I'm sure whatever we do will be special since we will be together,but if you have any suggestions,I appreciate it,and thank you in advance.

It depends on what you like of course, I can only speak of what I like, so here is a list of some non-sexual stuff I like to do:
    Go for a stroll on the beach
    Cook together
    Buy candy and go to the cinema for a movie, holding hands in the dark or putting my head on someone's shoulder
    Celebrate if there is any occation nearby (with SO I have celebrated 2 birthdays and 1 valentine in person)
    Drinking champagne (or drinks. SO makes amazing cocktails)
    Going to see nice places of the town, especially some place old where there is nice atmoshpere, or some place with really beautiful nature
    Seeing friend or family is great to feel like a couple
    There are couple's books you can fill out together, if you don't want to make your own
    Candlelights. Lots and lots!
    Flowers
    Listening to a concert together
    Go dancing (SO doesn't even like to dance, especially not with other people watching, but he likes to watch me dance!)
    Go out to a nice restaurant, or any restaurant where the food is ok, the view is good and people are not too loud
    Go to the neighbourhood cafe or ice cream spot for dessert
    Talk about the future
    Go sightseeing if you have a car or someone to drive you
    When you are in love, and don't get to see each other all the time, even taking the bus together can be fun!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      It depends on what you like of course, I can only speak of what I like, so here is a list of some non-sexual stuff I like to do:
      Go for a stroll on the beach
      Cook together
      Buy candy and go to the cinema for a movie, holding hands in the dark or putting my head on someone's shoulder
      Celebrate if there is any occation nearby (with SO I have celebrated 2 birthdays and 1 valentine in person)
      Drinking champagne (or drinks. SO makes amazing cocktails)
      Going to see nice places of the town, especially some place old where there is nice atmoshpere, or some place with really beautiful nature
      Seeing friend or family is great to feel like a couple
      There are couple's books you can fill out together, if you don't want to make your own
      Candlelights. Lots and lots!
      Flowers
      Listening to a concert together
      Go dancing (SO doesn't even like to dance, especially not with other people watching, but he likes to watch me dance!)
      Go out to a nice restaurant, or any restaurant where the food is ok, the view is good and people are not too loud
      Go to the neighbourhood cafe or ice cream spot for dessert
      Talk about the future
      Go sightseeing if you have a car or someone to drive you
      When you are in love, and don't get to see each other all the time, even taking the bus together can be fun!
      Those are some really good ideas,thanks,my so and me both like going to the beach,and going to the movies.

Comment

Working...
      X