Putting The Pieces Together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting The Pieces Together!

Hey, everyone! I came across this idea somewhere, I forget where but I'll dive right into it. Basically you take a picture, hopefully of the both of you (if you're lucky enough to already have one) and send it to a company that manufactures puzzles and then arrange for them to send your love 5 pieces a week or so (or however many you want really).

I liked this idea because it gives you a long time project that keeps you both "connected" in a way. It's ideal if they don't know the end result and you make them guess and stuff. You can really get creative and find ways to make it even more playful!

That's a cute idea.
    What would you pay for something like this?

Comment

I actually wanted to do this a while ago and was just waiting until we met to take pictures together. i was thinking of more getting it made into a sort of jigsaw/puzzle thing on site like cafepress because you can make your own jigsaw puzzles with whatever picture you want printed on it. i planned to get one of those made then just send a few pieces with the love letters i send every month so by the end of the year my SO would have a full puzzle.
      I started a sort of similar idea last year where i sent my SO an empty charm bracelet for christmas and every month so far this year i've sent her a charm with my letter each month so this year for christmas she'll have a full charm bracelet.
      we're both big nerds for symbolism and stuff so that was a great idea for us lol.
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I think I will do this for our first year of being married. I won't mention it, just give him one piece of the puzzle every month.. I love this idea!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Very cool idea

Comment

Working...
          X