All About Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All About Us

I have a suggestion for the things to do list. Recently when my boyfriend visited me, we went into Icings and found this red book and in bold white letters was " All About Us". Curious I picked it up and flipped through it and saw that it was a book asking questions about your relationship. I thought it was a brilliant idea and my boyfriend did too, so we bought the book along with a beautiful feathered pen. For the remainder of his stay, we filled out the book as much as possible, asking questions and having a ball. But when the time came, he had to go back to Seattle and left the book here, so I completed it and left a note for him in the back and sent it to him. Now we call each other and try to complete the book, I thought this would be a fun idea for a long distances couple to do over the phone. There are all sorts of questions about everything! For kids, marriage, college, goals, dreams, pet peeves, etc... Some questions are a little personal and some we couldn't answer at all! I hope this idea makes it to the list!
    Jennifer and Micah<3 7.25.09

This is a good idea!
    Something to give to my SO when our 18 months hit on the 21st..Thanks for bringing it up!

Comment

Aw, cute!!!

Comment

Oh I love this!

Comment

I want one!

Comment

Great idea!
            This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Working...
            X