Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Movies Together

Anyone else do this?

Pick a movie, both watch it at the same time together while on skype with each other?

Me and my SO quite regularly watch films together. Just got done watching all the harry potter films over the course of a week, going to do a lord of the rings marathon soon

We do all the time. We typically pick a comedy or a horror, so we both get something we enjoy. We time it to where we are at the same time. Luckily this winter we won't have to ask "what time are you at? How long do you have left? Okay give me a minute?" Since we can just watch them at home together or go to the movies.

Comment

I actually have a little book where I write down movies I think we could watch and when we feel like watching them, we choose one of the movies on the list
      We don't use skype though, because his internet is not good enough to do video chat AND watch a movie at the same time, but we use TeamSpeak to talk

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
        I actually have a little book where I write down movies I think we could watch and when we feel like watching them, we choose one of the movies on the list
        We don't use skype though, because his internet is not good enough to do video chat AND watch a movie at the same time, but we use TeamSpeak to talk
        if you just voice chat with skype, rather than video, the usage is pretty low (unless skype choses to use you as a peer for other connections)

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaeus View Post
          if you just voice chat with skype, rather than video, the usage is pretty low (unless skype choses to use you as a peer for other connections)
          Thanks, but Skype still uses much more ressources than teamspeak so we stick to it :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Me and my SO watches movies quite often. Recently on Halloween we watched a whole lot of Tim Burton movies. We usually chat over Facebook while watching.

Comment

We sometimes watch movies together, but never on Skype. I guess it is the same problem as with skype sleepover, really the whole physical thing is missing and there is not much left from what we like about it.

When we watch movies, we usually watch American movies with Turkish subtitles.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

This is a really cute idea. We talk on Skype as many nights as we can, but we have never done this. Might have to give it a try!

Comment

Me and my SO watch like 3 - 4 movies a week.
                  We call eachother from the phone (in bed) on skype, and just start the movie at the same time.

It's amazing <3

Comment

Because we are unable to skype or facetime or anything like that right now, we usually watch a movie that is on tv at the same time and text about it or talk on the phone while we watch it. Since we're in the same time zone it's not that difficult to do

Comment

we watch movies together on skype, usually he puts it on his tv and I watch the film with him where I watch the skype screen and the film on his tv screen. lol usually it makes the film appear white but I am okay with it, as I love watching films with him, he gets films from netflix dvds and we have a long list of films we want to watch, and then he gets them in the mail and we watch them usually one a week.

Comment

Did anybody of you guys tried rabb.it ? Its a special website where you can stream Movies (youtube or wherever) and Skype on the same time .. My Bae and I doing this all the time ..

Comment

Working...
                        X