LDR Wall Clock-- Valentine's Gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Wall Clock-- Valentine's Gift?

I stumbled across this just now and wanted to share it. Its so cute! Its a wall clock created for people in long distance relationships! It would make a nice gift for your LDR partner, however you'll probably need to save up to afford it (its $50). =/

"Share precious moments, always, with our You & Me Wall Clock. Write on and affix multiple hands to this 24 hour clock face that designate the time zones of your favorite people and places. This contemporary piece makes it possible for far flung peoples to think of one another. Comes with six blank spare hands and a marker. "

See what it looks like here: https://www.coolest-gadgets.com/2010...ck-time-zones/

That's a really cool idea, I'm not in a different time zone as my SO, but I would totally buy it if I was!

Comment

Thats so sweet! but yea $50 is a lot... you could make the clock yourself tho I have done that myself once.

Comment

Cute idea. And as noodle said, you can also make one and I guess that would be more personal. And more my style... that clock would never look nice in my apartment. ;P And anyways mine and my SO's time difference is one hour... easy to remember.

Btw.. Are there only hour hands in that clock? Because five hands doesn't make much sense. Could you remove the extra ones?

Comment

Yeah I think you can remove the extra hands. It says it comes with a bunch of extra hands that are removable (six)
          Making your own would be more personal- especially if you use a photograph with you and your SO together as the background- or even just you as the background. ^_^
          I'd do that if I had any idea on how to make a clock. :P

Comment

Yup, might be harder to find a clock kit with two hour hands. But they sell normal clock kits in amazon for example. Here's one link for normal DIY clock which I googled.

Maybe it would be possible to buy somewhere another hour hand and then attach it to the other one (which then is attached to the "machine")? The angle between them will anyways stay the same.

Comment

That's a cute gift idea

Comment

That's really cute! Too expensive for my taste, though XD

Comment

Working...
                X