the Best Idea Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Best Idea Ever!

I’m sure its not unique but for me it’s the best idea ever!

I have decided to make a video for my SO, she hasn’t been to London well she has but before we met.

So I was thinking of recording a video, not just the usual standard 5 min video of me in my room but a proper video, maybe even like “ A day in the life of Saira” ……Saira’s me!lol

I am so clueless on videos and editing but I’m sure I can figure it out with the help of my friend google haha

Actually one of my friends, Will said he’d help me too so I’m not worried about that but slightly stuck on content….

So far this is what I’m thinking-

Tour of my house

View out of my window

A drive with me to work

Maybe a video first thing in the morning

Maybe a quick video outside a nandos because its my fav food place

Maybe the bar in my gym because he thinks that’s really cool… that there’s a legit bar in a gym..

There’s a forest at the end of my road where I go running sometimes

Some friends

Eating something?

Do you have any ideas? x

If you have no experience editing videos, another option could be to take pics in all of those places and put them into a slideshow with music.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Instead of eating something, which can be pretty boring tbh, why not cook something?

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love the cook something idea. I've finally taught myself how to use iMovies and to edit videos but sheesh is it hard!

I feel like I need to do a storyboard to work out what exactly I'm doing.

I love the cook something idea, in fact that's the first and only vid I've filmed so far so thank you x

Comment

my OH did this once, and in the end he included a "goodnight" speech! I don't want to go into details, but it was about 4 minutes and was so sappy! It's a good way to end it, if you need one!

Comment

Well an idea me and my girlfriend did was take a picture of all our favorite places. Stores, restaurants, etc. If you and your friends are comfortable with it maybe pics/video of you and your friends hanging out and you can edit the funny moments or something if video.

Comment

Working...
            X