Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online "projects" for couples

Hey everyone!

I notice a lot of suggestions are just for online "dates" sort of thing. I was wondering if anyone had any online long-term projects ideas for couples? I am up for anything. I would just like to do something together with her and hopefully at the same time make or do something cool that we can be proud of and maybe get to be a little closer.

I will tell you what I know. She has had blogs on instagram and tumblr both of which she doesn't update anymore. She has a Facebook page that is different from her personal one that she uses kind of like a blog and updates that one sometimes. It seems like she liked blogging so I suggested we make one together and the answer of yes or no seems to change whenever I ask about it but so far has been more no than yes so I'm thinking she probably isn't into it. Gaming together might have been a fun way to spend time together online but 1. she doesn't seem to get into games much, i hope to overcome this one day hehe but for right now I can't because....2. I don't think her internet could handle games in an online capacity even if she would play.

So, no website, no games and really my list stopped there because I can't seem to think of anything else beyond that we could do. I imagine there must be but I just cant come up with anything. So if you have done anything or have any idea's i will certainly try to ask her if she would be into it and I would appreciate it. Thank you!

I don't really know besides little things you can make and send each other.
    Coming up with ideas is hard, all I can think of is how when Tam was here we went to a candle making class and gave each other the candles we made. ><
    Met: Apr 2013
    Mutual interest: July 2013
    Relationship Began: November 6 2013
    First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
    Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
    Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
    Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
    Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
    X