Selfie instead of Skype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selfie instead of Skype

When I was in Toronto and my SO in Minsk,I was skyping SOOO much with him.Up to 5 hours at times.But the thing is,when Skyping you can only see the room or the apartment.
    So what I did was I have been making so many selfies.On my way to college,at work,in cafeteria and by the lake.I wanted to show my SO how my life is and how my routine is.I also asked him to do the same for me and it was great actually So def try it if you havent yet!

My boyfriend has skyped me from various places which I like. I have done the same. I skype him when I am away from home as well as when I am at home. Have done a few selfies too it's a great idea.
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

We do this, whenever we can't skype (which is often because of work) we'll send each other selfies about everything. We must have about 350 shared between us lol

Comment

I send my boyfriend selfies every day. I wish he'd do the same for me but he doesn't really think to do stuff like that. Only if I request or there is something he really really wants to show me. I plan on making something out of all of the selfies I send him. I have so many (over 300 just this year so far).

Comment

We send "what are you doing?" Texts where we send back a picture of exactly what we are doing. Mostly its at our work desks or in the break room. I'm going to try record my day in snapshots and send it to him soon.

Comment

Ooooo this is cute! If I get a new phone battery I can try this maybe!
            Met: Apr 2013
            Mutual interest: July 2013
            Relationship Began: November 6 2013
            First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
            Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
            Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
            Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
            Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
            X