A new old school idea i had :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new old school idea i had :)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share something I discovered in the last weeks. I returned one months ago after spending 6 months with my bf back home, for finishing my thesis, before we move together at his place. And because of this I can't assist his birthday in august -.- so I promised him a present, I never ever did for anyone before: I will learn to knit socks for him!!! And he really liked the idea and wished for socks in our favorite color: green. Honestly, guys, I never before touched a knitting needle. And here I am, with my first sock (looks a bit funny but well..), I have something to do, when I have a missing attack and my bf is at university and can't talk me down. And I think that its really fun and does not have to be a sock, can be a scarf or what ever. And it is the most personalized present possible. So: sharing the inspiration

I like it!

my bf loves candles.. so I actually made him my own personalized candle for valentines day..of course Im not crafty and never done one before so it was quite interesting! lol it was fun and funny, I redid it 6 times (yes ok.. 6, don't judge I just wanted it perfect. lol )... and the mess I made oh boy! I added too much scent! and burned myself a few times.. but the 6th time was the charm! I lid it on valentines morning.. and the smile on his face was priceless!! he has it on his dresser like a piece of gold. and I felt victorious! best gift ever. uy-uy

I'm thinking on making him a painting for Christmas, he loves art..of course I've never painted in my life... any ideas? (this should be interesting! )

Comment

Anything personal and if it has a little effort behind it, there's absolutely no doubt , he's gonna love it. Think of something he's really fond of or a time you two had that you'll cherish, picture it and try to draw. Doesn't have to be great, its the thought you put in.

Comment

I knit my SO slippers for christmas

Comment

I started knitting my SO some gloves for last Christmas, this year I ended up buying him some.

Comment

I crocheted my S/O a blanket for Christmas this year, since he was telling me that his bedroom is always cold Making things for loved ones is so sweet and satisfying!

Comment

Great idea! My bf and I have been exchanging "mix tapes" (burned CDs) that we make for each othere (: Old school idea with a modern twist.

Comment

Working...
              X