Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game ideas for SO and friends (language barrier)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game ideas for SO and friends (language barrier)

Hello everyone!
    This Friday I will have a little party with my boyfriend and some friends of mine.
    My SO is English, me and my friends are German. Some of them speak English really well and don't have a problem with it, but some of them don't really.

Do you have any ideas what games we could play as a group where language wouldn't be a problem. I thought of things like pictionary, sharades or some card or drinking games.

Any more suggestions or experience from you?

Play a board game everyone knows how to play- monopoly, poker, blackjack, UNO, card games in general, etc. Pictionary and charades are the exact opposite of what you want to play since you need to know vocabulary! Another game that comes to mind could be twister since you only need to know four body parts and four colors to play.

Comment

Ball games , like fotball .
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X