Online game recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online game recommendations?

Anyone have some? My boyfriend and I are looking for something relatively cheap (or hopefully free!) to play together.

Thanks!
    First date: 12.27.09
    Started the distance: 6.10.10
    Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

www.playray.com pool, minigolf, memory game, chess.. loads of games on there

That's where Sam and I met

Comment

I dont play any online games besides of the Facebook games >_> haha dunno if thats what you look for...
      other than that IMVU is pretty fun cause you can basically let your characters make out with each other and chat at the same time haha its funny

Comment

If you mean an actual game, with like strategy and stuff, I highly recommend League of Legends. It's free and it's GREAT! Me and my SO are both gamers, so playing together is awesomely fun =P We especially love Left For Dead 2, but that's just for the hardcore zombie lovers xD

Comment

I've only ever played Final Fantasy XI and thats not free =\ .... its like... 13$ a month. Idk but thats how my SO and I met <3
          Met: 2.20.10
          Started Dating: 4.22.10
          Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
          First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
          Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
          Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

City of Heroes is fun. I don't know how much the base game costs ($30 with a one month subscription included?) and it's $14 subscription per month.

Also, Maplestory and Mabinogi are free ones. In MapleStory you can actually get married. Also, Ether Saga is fairly good, if I remember correctly and all three of those are free.

Comment

I've not tried it yet but on the to-do page there is site called flyff. Apparently you can become couples and have couple levels and stuff. It seems really cute.

I, personally like puzzle pirates/our world. Very childish but I still thin they're fun :P

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll check these out!
                First date: 12.27.09
                Started the distance: 6.10.10
                Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

https://play-free-online-games.com/

This is what I use to find cool multiplayer games. You have a large selection of genres to choose from, with descriptions of every game suggested. All the games listed are either free or have a trial base time where you can play for free. My SO loves those shooting military games- so I play Alliance of Valiant Arms with him. Its really cool! AMAZING graphics for something that is free!

Comment

World of Warcraft is $15 per month, after the software purchase. Not free by any means but value for money if you become a fan.

Comment

My SO and I met through DragonRealms - www.play.net/dr it's definitely not for everyone as it is text based but it works for us. No software purchase but it is $15 a month after the trial.

We also play magic the gathering online... yes, we're nerds... I know! But you just download and then pay $10 to get started and that will get you enough cards to play!

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X