Datebox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Datebox

Has anyone ever heard of the subscription box for dates? It comes once a month and I’m interested in trying it but I can’t find too much information or reviews on it. Has anyone here tried it or know of anyone that has tried it? I’m a sucker for subscription boxes and it sounds like something to keep that romance alive and add a little spice but I wanna know more about it first. Thanks!
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

I think I saw the box you’re talking about on Facebook. It seemed like you needed to be physically together for the dates though?
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Yeah that seems to be the case though I did see an online version and wondered if it was possible for LDRs - I’m lucky in which I get to see my SO on a semi-frequent basis usually once every three months.
      First Met Online: April 2016
      Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
      First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
      Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

I found this nice vlog of someone unboxing a datebox, might give you an idea of what you're likely to get https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-oS4RLMWEk

You've probably already seen this but these ones are designed specifically for LDR https://www.ldrcarepackage.com/care-packages/

All things aside, honestly i think you're better just making your own date box and sending it to your SO/giving it to them when you're with them for a special date night. With my ex SO i sent her a make your own dream catcher and some other crafty projects that we did together for a date night on video call, was loads cheaper than anything else i could have bought online and it had a lovely personal touch to it and was loads of fun
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

it's cool, there are many versions? but looks like more something you can use only when you meet each other...

Comment

Could be good for the visits with you and your SO, but maybe not something you want a full subscription to!

Comment

Working...
            X