Youtube channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube channel

Is a very good idea, we have one ( /carlojade on youtube) wich is about ldr.
    You can share your experience to feel closer to the other person, but also to give hope and emotions to other people the watch!

I watched your "HOW WE MET" video. It's very sweet You both look very happy.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
      I watched your "HOW WE MET" video. It's very sweet You both look very happy.
      Thank you!! yes totally happy..
      can I ask you how many post do I need to share the videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo&Jade View Post
        Thank you!! yes totally happy..
        can I ask you how many post do I need to share the videos?
        The number of posts is not disclosed publicly to avoid abuse. It is a small, reasonable amount; enough to allow us to get rid of spammers before they can blast the forum with malicious links. You will see a notice at the top of the forum after you have reached the # of posts required to share links, videos, and photos.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

Thank you, I understand that could happen.. don't worry we only have 3 videos I would only share those

Comment

I just started mine - (Annah Marie DC). It's not really meant for us but to inspire fellow LDR couples! We always direct to each other what do we want say or share but sometimes I also feature him on my instagram to make him how he matters to me. <3

Comment

That'S a very nice idea You have very cute videos together

Comment

Working...
              X