• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send flowers to distance

Wich are the best services to do it?

I've find this for example
    https://www.internationalflora.com/

I don't want to make an international shipment, cause last time I did, it didn't arrive (and there was an expensive gift inside! it still block somwhere), I want that there is a kind of affiliated to the site that can send the flower from the same country.

I just use a national online flower service in the country that I want to send flowers to.

So, when I sent flowers to my SO, I used an online flower service from the USA. Shipping is not more expensive than regular, because to them it's not shipping internationally, but nationally. Only downside is that I have to pay in US Dollars and my credit card charges a foreign transaction fee, but the fee is smaller than shipping flowers internationally would be. (Especially since they obviously don't actually send the flowers from a different country, but rely on local partner florists in the area you are sending your flowers to. So you're getting the same thing, but paying less for it.)
    Last edited by Caro1; May 18, 2018, 12:52 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I don't care about pay more or less.. I just care that they arrive.

Comment

I used to send me ex flowers all the time and just used an online service which was based close to her. they always arrived and were lovely, they were a tiny bit pricey, but sending flowers is always pricey. It was annoying having charges for it being in another currency, but yet again just one of those things.
        honestly the best thing to do it just google '[her town name] flower delivery' and you'll definitely find something decent, i wouldn't use an international service, getting them locally honestly is the best option
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment