• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love-life help much appreciated!

Hi!
    I've been together with my girlfriend for over a year now,
    and she is wonderful and sweet and lovely
    on the other hand she doesn't like the sexual part of the relationship that much.
    She likes getting pleasured but not so much the other way around
    I've tried to talk to her about it and tried different ways for her to might be a little into me as well but with no luck.
    Any help on this would be great
    This whole situation is really gotten to me lately and I tried to putt an effort into changing the situation.
    But now I always feel wrong after we do it,
    because I feel like we only did it cuz she thinks I wanted it and if she pleasures me I feel like she only did it cuz I asked and that is crap
    Also she still hasn't decided if she really wanna be with a girl and I'm super scared that this is a sign she's not really into me(girls) in that way at all.

When we talked about it, I mentioned that we could stop having sex if she was more comfortable that way and then she questioned if I still wanted to be together
    So I really need help with all of this.
    I love this girl over anything in the world and I want her to be happy (preferably with me)

First of all, not sure if this is the right location.
    Sounds more for something in the adult section.

I don't think there is much you can do.
    As much as people may deny it, sex is a part of any relationship.

I would suggest you just talk to her about it, try to find out why she doesn't like it.
    Maybe try some new things and see if you can find something she does enjoy.

But for me in a relationship, you should be willing to go the extra mile.
    Even if you don't really like something, knowing your partner likes it could be a good reason.
    Try to explain that the things she like to receive, are also things you like to have.
    She can't expect that you always give and just please her, it has to come from both directions.

But again, maybe just trying some new things might help for her to explore and find some new stuff.

Comment

Working...
    X