Make a to-do list and to-watch list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a to-do list and to-watch list

Lately Karl and I started listing new movies and some things to do when I visit him. He can't really fly here and visit me because he doesn't have a visa. We used facebook messaging as our archive. One of the things to do we have is to go to Dakak beach resort (google this- this is really a nice place. He sure is really excited about this! For the movies, I do cheat sometimes . If I have nothing to do I watch some of the movies on my list that I really really want to watch. He tells me we should watch the movies together for the first time to avoid spoiling the story. hehehe

We did that as well when we were about to meet for the first time.

You should try using Listography - it's the perfect site for making lists and sharing them with people online!

Comment

Originally posted by Taija View Post
      We did that as well when we were about to meet for the first time.

You should try using Listography - it's the perfect site for making lists and sharing them with people online!
      sounds fun. thanks!

Comment

I like this

Lists are always a good idea...

The amount of things me and Tanja have planned while talking online and then never got round to doing once we were together is rdiculous
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I think this a fun idea. ^^ I tried to bring this up once and Ray had a very good point. He said, "I doubt we'll leave the house the entire time I'm there " XD Won't stop me from attempting to make a list tho :P

Comment

Working...
          X