HOW TO BRING PASSION BACK TO MARRIAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW TO BRING PASSION BACK TO MARRIAGE

My husband and I have been married for quite a few years and things lately have gotten a little stale; we both work a lot and there doesn't seem to be a lot of passion left between us. I am looking for something we can do together to get us back to where we used to be. I was thinking of couples counseling but I don't know that it is too serious. We talked about having someone join us but I am honestly too worried that will damage the relationship, as we're both kind of jealous people lol.

I was thinking of asking him to try this game called Halos and Sins.

Is there anyone tried it or anything similar that worked for them?

Any and all suggestions appreciated!*

I haven't played Halos and Sins but don't think it would be for me and my OH. Would also hate the thought of my OH even suggesting bringing in another person (definitely too jealous). Is there any way that you could visit more. I dont necessarily think that counselling is a bad idea. From a purely physical point of view you also get toys that your partner can control via an app and you can do the same.

Comment

Sounds like you need to make some time together, to have quality time. It's hard when work and outside pressures take over and we let them, unconsciously.
      You need a circuit breaker but I doubt adding another into your relationship would help. I think there's very few couple that can add a third without a longterm negative impact. It wouldn't be for me anyway.
      I don't know the game but maybe it would be fun. Sounds like you need some fun, maybe the game, maybe something else. Good luck.

Comment

As weird and desperate as this sounds, when my suspicions of my spouse became high, i had to contact a techie to help me gain access into my spouse's phone just to get me off my suspicions of her cheating, to cut long story short, the techie successfully gained access into my spouse's phone and the information i got gave me peace of mind. Feel free to text the techie if you're found in the same situation

(252) 254-1656

Comment

It's totally normal for things to get a little stale over time, especially when work and other responsibilities take up so much of our energy.

Couples counseling can be a great option, even if you don't feel like your relationship is in crisis. A counselor can help you both communicate more effectively and work through any issues that might be causing distance between you. And don't worry about being too jealous for counseling – the therapist will be a neutral party who is there to help you both.

As for trying out a game like Halos and Sins, that can be a fun way to mix things up and get you both thinking about each other in new ways. It's not a substitute for deeper communication and emotional connection, but it can definitely help spark some passion and excitement. Just make sure that you're both comfortable with it and that you set clear boundaries beforehand to avoid any hurt feelings.

Comment

i tried play this game last week this game is not for children's

Comment

Working...
            X