Daily love notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily love notes

Me and my SO started this new thing this week where every day we each send each other a Facebook message about something we love about the other. We made it a rule that even if we're fighting or mad at each other, we will still write them a little love note. It can be anything from loving the way their eyes change color to loving how the sun makes them sneeze to even loving about how they love to talk about the future. It makes every day a little bit easier, knowing that they are taking the time out of their day to think about you.

I love this idea! I'm gonna suggest this to my babe and see what he thinks. And I think it's great that y'all do that even on the days where you're mad at each other, I think that's when it's needed the most.

Comment

My girlfriend and I do this every day. We each send an email to the other while they're asleep, so we can read it as soon as we wake up. It's really nice. <3

Comment

What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing

Comment

a wonderful idea, i really like it and i will give it a try !

Comment

It's a really cute idea! I should tell my SO about this!

Comment

Have done this before and really enjoyed it!
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Spriteling View Post
                My girlfriend and I do this every day. We each send an email to the other while they're asleep, so we can read it as soon as we wake up. It's really nice. <3
                Us too, its lovely especially with the 6 hour time difference I get a nice message to wake up to that he sends when he goes to bed, and i send one when I wake so he has one when he gets up

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                Second visit scheduled May 2013
                Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

This really is one of the best ideas ive heard . Im going to do this even if she doesnt play along

Comment

This is an adorable idea! Right now Kyle sends me a different kind of good morning text everyday since he's always up hours earlier than I have to be. Luckily we are in the same time zone. Everyday it's something cute & unique for me to wake up to.
                    Met/First Date: October 18, 2013
                    First Kiss: October 18, 2013
                    We Fell in Love: November 2013
                    First Visit To See Him in TX: November 15-17 2013
                    His Recent Visit To PA: October 18-20 2013

LOVE > DISTANCE

Comment

So, I'm not the only one who writes little notes to have my girl wake up to?

Comment

My SO and I doing something like this everyday. It's lovely. Our 6 hour time difference makes it kind of cool. I write him an email that he wakes up to, and I always wake up to an email from him. When there are mornings I just don't think I can handle the day, reading a message from him helps make it easier.

Comment

We do something similar too, but through email. If one of us are up before the other, we send a good morning love message to the other. Sometimes I like to beat my SO to it and send one a bit after he leaves at night so he can read it first thing in the morning before work. He always enjoys that and sends one right back.
                          Met Online: 2009-10
                          Started Talking: Jan 25, 2011
                          Relationship Started: June 25, 2011
                          First Meeting: June 9, 2014
                          Engaged: June 12, 2014
                          Second Visit and Road Trip: Sep 3, 2014

Comment

I love this idea! I just sent him an email titled "I love you today because..." figuring we can send it back and forth to each other

sigpic

Comment

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X