Urgent! need help for a gift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent! need help for a gift!

as the title says, need help for a gift..
    i want to get my SO a set of cufflinks, budget between 200 and 300 usd. trouble is, i need to buy them online and have them delivered to his house, and the only reputable place to do so i can think of is tiffany & co. they have a nice design im thinking of, but its very different than what i had in mind... anyone knows of a nice reputable "luxurious" place i could go for?
    forgot to say, he lives in Los Angeles
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Hi Ioanna!
    Not sure if these sites will work outside of the U.S., but any of the following department stores would probably have a nice collection of cufflinks:

www.nordstrom.com
    www.dillards.com
    www.macys.com

Best of luck!

Edit: I just did a quick search- Nordstrom has the most luxurious choices of the three. Bon courage!
    Last edited by Rach321; February 7, 2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

merci beaucoup : ) i'll check them out just this second!
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

would you or anyone know of a place that sells cartier or lanvin online that delivers to the us?
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Hmm... that is tough... It looks like you can buy directly through Cartier if you call 1-800-CARTIER... but I'm not sure if you can make a toll-free call from outside the U.S... One thing you might try is contacting the boutique in Lebanon and see if they can advise you???

Here is a website that sells Lanvin https://www.cufflinks.com/lanvinparis.html It appears to to be a reputable company.

Comment

Working...
          X