Google voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google voice

For people in international relationships I suggest using this. We make all of our phone calls for free using it same with texting too. It's completely personalizable and no contract literally it's free with a wireless connection.

Google Voice rates are very low for international calls, but not free - unless I'm missing something? We use Google Talk to talk for free everyday, but it's through our broadband connections, not phones. It's free to call in the US and Canada though with Voice, but if you've found a way to do it, let me know, I'd love to have a way to call Europe for free.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah there is an application called veevoo I think only one person needs to have it and both people need an American phone number. My boyfriend uses the google application on his iphone to call as well but switches from the data 3G network to a wireless network to call and text.the important thing to remember is to be on a wireless network.

Comment

https://lifehacker.com/5349506/make-...m-google-voice

Here you go and the iPhone apps I use are*Bria for iPhone and GV Mobile+. Bria lets you use your sipgate account on your iPhone over 3G and WiFi.

Comment

Working...
        X