Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might do this starting New Years

Comment

Sounds like a cool idea. I'd feel dumb missing a day, though. Either I'd forget entirely, or remember at 2:00am, or when I don't have the camera or something. Although I guess I could always use the trusty cell phone, lol.
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Great idea!

But Andy, that YouTube link? As fascinating as it is, watching it is a bit creepy. I feel like his eyes start staring into my soul.

Comment

I might start doing this on new years! I'm debating between the blank stare or pictures of me doing random different daily tasks. Eating breakfast, doing the dishes; I'm thinking the latter

Comment

I fancy myself an amateur photographer, and since he has yet to(and will not for a while) be able to visit me, it's a perfect way to motivate myself to take pictures.

Comment

I'm a bit late, but I love this idea. Thank you.
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I am doing this without my SO, it's actually a "see the beauty in each day" kinda thing for me.
                https://365project.org/lochnessmonster/365

That's mine, I'd love to check out any of yours that are doing it.
                ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Working...
                X