Project 365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project 365

Soooo I've seen a few of my facebook friends start this and I thought it would be cute for us people in an LDR.

Basically, the aim of Project 365 is to take a picture everyday for a year (could be anything, yourself, a pet, a building etc) and upload it into a photo album labeled "Project 365". You could use facebook or I'm sure there other websites that host photo albums too.

The point is, you could take a picture of yourself everyday and at the end, see how much you've changed- you're SO gets to see new photos of you regularly. Or if you want to take random pictures, it gives your SO a bit of insight to your everyday life. Also it doesn't have to be 365 days, you can adapt it to however many days it takes to see them again.

You don't have to upload the photo everyday, you could just put them up in batches when you have time. I'm starting mine once my exam is done next monday. Wish I could take my camera with me as I'm going all the way to London, but I'm not allowed electronic devices in the test center =/ anyways, I thought it was a cute idea I would share, happy snapping if you want to do it too!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

That sounds like an awesome idea!
    Thank you for sharing :]
    I'm definitely going to try this out

Comment

A picture every day? That sounds like an awesome idea!! I've been looking for an excuse to take more pictures. My SO doesn't have a camera, but I'm sure he'd like to take some cellphone pictures for me to see. That you for posting this!!

Comment

im really liking the idea! that would be fun to go over when im done, and see all the pics. Im gonna start in january when im together with my so! and ill write it down to remember Thanks!

Comment

great idea...
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Some of my friends are doing this on facebook too! I like looking at all their pictures!

Comment

I think that's an awesome idea; I know people who have tried it. I would have to do a picture of myself since I move around too much to take a picture of anything else. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

there is a website for that, well kind of. I'm not sure if you've heard of it but it's called dailybooth. you take a picture everyday and include a little blurb/blog type thing. it keep tracks of how many photos you've gotten and you can comment on other people's pictures and they can comment on yours. My SO loves checking to see what pictures i put up!

Comment

This is a great idea. I heard about this a while ago, it was a comedian I think on the Chris Moyles breakfast show on radio - he was a guest on the show and asked if he could take a picture. He'd take a few every day and then pick just one which encapsulated his experiences for that day best, and use that as his "diary entry" of sorts for that day. I absolutely loved the idea when I heard him talking about it but I forgot all about it until reading this!

If anyone knows who I'm talking about I would LOVE to know!! Rob Brydon is the name popping into my head but I'm not sure about that... got Jack Dee and Michael McIntyre in there too... any idea? It'll drive me mad until I know!

There's videos on YouTube of people who have taken pictures of themselves every day for long periods of time, which is a nice interesting idea. This one's pictures over 6 years!

I prefer the idea of taking a picture of something which will remind you of that day though

Brilliant idea!
                  In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                  Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                  Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                  My dog Sam ♥

Comment

If I do this, I might start it on our anniversary...see how things change from our 2 year to our 3 year anniversary.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I really like this idea!!!! It sounds so cool

Comment

good idea, but i think something woud happen and i would miss a day and feel stupid
                        i do daily booth though

Comment

I like this idea! I'm going to suggest this to my honey! I hope he doesn't take any football pictures...but if it's the Cinnicanti Bengals with Ocho Cinco and Owens I'm up for that

Comment

Originally posted by true_survivor_586 View Post
                            good idea, but i think something woud happen and i would miss a day and feel stupid
                            I think it's cool as well but I feel the same way haha

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X