Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games

Hey there, I was just wondering what kinds of games you play with your SO, whether it be videogames, online games, phone games or anything in between! If you've made up any games, feel free to share the rules of playing for us in case we'd like to try it out!

Me and Brandon play a ton of games. We both have Xbox live, and we play Halo Reach together almost every day, trying to finish as many challenges together as we can. I'm planning on buying CoD Black Ops when it comes out too, because he's looking super forward to that game and I'd like to play with him. Our gamertags are CloakingKitty and DUNTAZEMEBRO if you'd like to be friends. We're almost always playing together.

We also both play Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon together, and we both started a new file before I left for school. We're planning on battling each other at Christmas when we both go back home to see who got further.

We also like to play online games, from Msn Hexic to Petville on Facebook, and League of Legends too. Yeah, we play alot of games. What about you?

Weeeeeeeeell we very occasionally play minigolf (where/how we met) and pool..
    We play this thing called transformice a bit more now, but we dont really play.. just blow kisses to each other and piss all the other people off haha

Comment

Transformice ♥

Comment

We play Price is Right and Family Fued on Facebook...his computer is a dinosaur....
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
        X