For people who love technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For people who love technology

I love technology. Love love love finding new ways to connect to my SO in new ways. We use google voice, and skype now we use face time chat for people with iPhones this is simple but if you can get ahold of a new iPod touch this is very nice. My SO can only use his iPhone anywhere and take me on a tour in Germany while I am in West Va. I also have to travel a lot because I am on a college swim team and when I travel I can connect to wi-fi networks and he can use face time on his computer as well as his phone. I also leave him multiple video messages to his email as well. It is a lot of fun to take and simple.

I also love technology. Without it... I would have never met my SO. I love getting her e-mails, her voice messages, her videos and I love it when she calls me over Skype.

Comment

love technology but my mic is being dumb in my computer at the moment and skype makes a weird noise

Comment

Originally posted by nerdgirl View Post
        love technology but my mic is being dumb in my computer at the moment and skype makes a weird noise

Here's an idea if you mic problem isn't fixed yet.
        My boyfriend and I don't have mics, so we can't talk over skype. What we do instead is talk on the phone while we skype. It works for us.
        Granted this is only a good suggestion if you have unlimited talk. Which we both have. I don't know who his service provider is, but I use a straighttalk phone which is $45 a month and is unlimited everything =)
        This is probably something most everyone knows... but thought I'd help a little =)

Comment

Working...
        X