OUR CHRISTMAS APART! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUR CHRISTMAS APART! :(

Hi guys! I know it's still early to be thinking about CHRISTMAS but I need help.

My SO is spending time her Christmas in Domican Republic and we won't be able to communicate at that time. So I want to ask you guys what should i give her so that our Christmas would still be memorable. What kind of gift should I get? or What should I do? I need some suggestions.

I don't have much right now 'coz I am trying to open 2 business before the year ends so that I can be with her sooner than we talked about.

My friends told me to write letters. the same number as the number of days she will be away and wont be able to talk to me and let her open one a day.

i need some more suggestions guys! pls help! I can't think straight coz i haven't slept for 2 weeks now! ( Really need help!
    Always and Forever Love

Could you make a DVD of yourself talking to her, wishing her a Happy Christmas, and saying how much you wish you could be with her? Amongst other things. Make a script for yourself, so you remember what to say, and aim for maybe 10-15 minutes.

I feel like that would be a sweet Christmas gift, combined with a home made card, and maybe some pictures of how your city and home looks around Christmas time.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Working...
    X