Valentine's Day Card Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day Card Idea

So I was just talking to a friend of mine and she was telling me what she did for her boyfriend for Valentine's day. I'm not sure if some of you ever did these, but when we were in elementary school, we were required to get valentines for everybody (I know, it sucked, but it was to make sure nobody got left out ), so she went and bought a box and wrote a number and a word on each card (there's usually around 25 or so in each set) for him to put together and read the message. She told me she got them at Walmart, but I suppose you could also make your own if you didn't want to spend the money and wanted to put an extra touch of creativity to it. I thought it was so cute, and had to share with you guys!

I like it!! Sounds cute. I took a trip up there to see him, so I've been away from the forum. I might still do this. =] I have a few local foods I need to send him so I was thinking about adding a few extra things to his package. It's after Vday so maybe they'll still have some and really cheap. =D Thanks for the idea.

Comment

No problem at all!

Comment

That is a very cute idea! I'll have to try it as well, thanks for sharing with us!

Comment

Working...
        X