Wing Wednesdays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wing Wednesdays?

Not sure if this happens everywhere, but in Canada Wing Wednesdays are a HUGE college thing. Every week hundreds of students go out to the bars and order wings.

Every Wednesday me and Brandon both buy a box of wings from the store, since neither of us has anyone to go out to the bar with. We make them at the same time and eat them on webcam, and it's always a ton of fun

Does anyone else do this? Or have another day of the week for food? XD We also do Drunken Halo Fridays, haha.

DRUNK HALO FRIDAYS! Me and Scott do that on Saturdays whenever we get the chance. Halo has been an awesome way to "go on a date" for us, and to get drunk. (I play better with a nice buzz).

Me and Scott will eat meals together, but we haven't really gone out of our way to get the same food to enjoy together, that sounds cute though. I'll have to suggest that.
    [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Woo hoo we have fat Fridays! My boys and I eat really well during the week but Friday night dinner they can have junk food, if they want, which means they don't pester me during the week.

Comment

We have Taco Tuesdays here!!!! Tacos are cheap at some restaurants

Comment

lol got to love wing wednesdays except in ontario it's more like wing mondays because you can get wings half priced $0.49 a wing

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Wing Tuesdays are popular with Buffalo Wild Wings here int he Midwest, so that's the day lots of college kids go out and eat cheap wings ^^ I LOVE buffalo wings.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I know I'm going to sound like a complete moron... but... isn't a buffalo a kind of cow? Not a bird?

But Fat Friday sounds awesome. I like that idea.
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                I know I'm going to sound like a complete moron... but... isn't a buffalo a kind of cow? Not a bird?

But Fat Friday sounds awesome. I like that idea.
                yes it's a cow lol I asked the same thing when I was over there- it's chicken wings, but I think they started doing them in Buffalo NC, or something to do with the Buffalo sauce. I miss Buffalo wild wings.... BBQ wings and Asian Zing are my favourite!!!!!!!

Me and my SO always have pizza and alcohol (beer for him and cider for me) on a sunday when we're LD. We didn't plan it, just sort of fell into it. When we're CD, it's either Buffalo wild wings on tuesdays or English-style pancake Sundays =)

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ooooh ok then lol
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Never heard of that. Taco tuesday! I might do wing wednesday though. Jake and I like to go to wings n things and get boneless strips and bread sticks. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                      Wing Tuesdays are popular with Buffalo Wild Wings here int he Midwest, so that's the day lots of college kids go out and eat cheap wings ^^ I LOVE buffalo wings.
                      I am in the Midwest too & BWW is just about the greatest restaurant ever. Have you ever taken the challenge to eat those really hot wings in a certain amount of time!? I had to ask, lol. My crazy cousin just completed it and won the t-shirt!

Anyways, we don't really do anything like that, although we do have drinks together. He is off Tues/Wed nights.. so those our a Skype/wine nights. I look forward to them so much!
                      Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Working...
                      X