A very sweet gift idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very sweet gift idea

My boyfriend just made me a website today. It's sort of like a blog. There's a calandar (that he plugged in all our important dates like first meeting, first skype call, etc), a place for links (where he linked both our facebook profiles), a photo gallery, a place for videos, a guestbook and a couple other tabs like "about me" and "interests". It's a very simple set-up but it's so sweet! He put this website up on the Internet for the world to see (even though they probably won't) talking all about how much he loves me. I'll have to make sure it's okay with him for me to share it before I do. But I just wanted to share the idea with everyone. I know this isn't technically a Love Letter, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. So yeah.
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

That is so cute!

Comment

Aww that is really cute!! I want to do something like that for my boyfriend now... Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Sweet.
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Aw what a nice/sweet idea!

Comment

This one is awesome !! I even saw your website !! I must say Scott has done a great job !! wish you two merry Christmas !!

Comment

Hehehe... my SO freak out about internet. I did told him about creating a blog that we both could wrote. But he said he's not really like the idea of sharing personal stuff on internet (like i did here) and doesn't even had any social network on internet like facebook, or myspace, etc.

But i think i could understand that because he is an introvert.... and oh gosh.. so hard to express his feeling..

I wish he could wrote me something romantic... but i guess he is not into "sweet talk" at all he rather show it when i am near him.. (still less talking.. duh!)

You're very lucky!!

Comment

Originally posted by amit2k11 View Post
                This one is awesome !! I even saw your website !! I must say Scott has done a great job !! wish you two merry Christmas !!
                Lol! Wow! How did you find it?
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

That's sweet! I did that for my girlfriend

Comment

That is sweet!
                    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

That's such a great idea! Really cute You got yourself a winner

Comment

Working...
                      X