Swapt pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapt pictures!

Ohh.. this is not only your "posed" pictures... hahaha... few days ago me and my SO swap our childhood pictures...

OMG

He was sooooo sweet and cute.. with a cat on his shoulder, while me.. hahah darker skin, boyish short hair and very naughty eyes!

I can't believe he said yes and agree to swap.. but i am glad to see how he is when he was like 8! its very cute!!

You gave me a good idea, I will send her a picture of me, when I was baby in her Christmas pack (she's on holiday, so im waiting to send it, in order it not to stay in the post office )

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Cucaratcha View Post
      You gave me a good idea, I will send her a picture of me, when I was baby in her Christmas pack (she's on holiday, so im waiting to send it, in order it not to stay in the post office )

Thank you
      Your very welcome! hehe yes i think its a very good thing to swap... precious pictures!

Comment

I have a picture of my SO when he was a baby!

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
        Started Dating: 10.17.08
        Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
        First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

My SO sent me a bunch of kiddie pictures of himself during Christmas in part of my Christmas package.
          Very cute

Comment

I love seeing baby pictures of my boyfriend Thinking about him as a baby always puts a smile on my face!!!

Comment

Originally posted by princessmia View Post
              My SO sent me a bunch of kiddie pictures of himself during Christmas in part of my Christmas package.
              Very cute
              Awwww.... lucky you! he send me like two pictures but i could see how much he was loved, happy lil boy! glad to know piece of his life! too bad i only gave him one picture of me, i had to dig stack of photo albums to get some more-we enjoy the swap

Comment

My SO and I did this before! Haha. It's really fun. We took out all our old photos and showed them on the cam. We also sent each other some real photos for keepsakes.

Comment

There is only one baby picture of my SO that exists. And it is freakin' adorable!!!
                  As for me, I have about a million. And my mom and grandma keep sending them to him haha

Comment

I've seen many baby pictures of my SO and she is just so adorable! So cute. Spent yesterday morning just going through a childhood photo album of her. Aw.

Comment

I keep trying to see baby photos of my SO, but I forget to ask his mum when I've got her ear. I'm going to do that soon.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                      X