I dont know what to do now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what to do now!

Well My baby hasnt sent me her address or anything so i cant send her things like gifts or cards so my giflts for her are limited. I want to do little sweet romantic things for her but thats kind of hard when i cant send things. I made power points for her and wrote stories and all that. What else can i do for her over the internet?

Make her a website. Send an e-card . Poems and love letters are always nice. There are lots of ideas on this site for things you can do together online. But I say ask for her address discretely or ask one of her friends so you can surprise her with flowers or something :-)

Comment

I havent thought about making her a website thats a great idea though. I think she will love that and i can surprise her on valentines or something. Ive asked her already but shes not ready to give it to me i guess. but ill keep trying.

Comment

Since you met online, its understandable that she should be wary of giving you her address. Although I'm sure you are a great guy, there are a lot of creepers on the internet who can be really convincing. Since you're currently limited to the internet, you'll have to get pretty creative with the things you do for her. Are you any good at writing poetry, art, or playing/composing music? If so you can send her poems via e-mail, paint/draw something special for her, scan it, and send it to her, or write/play her a piece of music and send her the recording.

My SO wrote a song for me once using some music composition software, I thought it was really sweet
        And even though I'm not a very good artist, I draw him cute pictures and mail them to him, and he likes them a lot

And since you can't write the traditional love letter to her, maybe it would be a really sweet thing to hand-write her a love letter, and then scan it so she can read it from her e-mail. Seeing the hand-written words and the little hearts and smiley faces drawn from your own hands will mean a lot more than just typing them on a computer, trust me. Good luck!

Comment

What I did for my boyfriend before I got his address and what I still do is make pictures. It's a creative way to show my love for him and I brush up on a skill that I plan to go to college for =)

Here's a couple examples of the pictures I have done. Hopefully it gave you a bit of an idea.

Comment

Working...
          X