A photo a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A photo a day

I don't think there is already a thread about this, I couldn't find one anyway.

The last time me and my SO were long distance we would send each other a photo a day. It could be of anything, something you did, something that you thought was cool, I had a friend snap a pic of me scoring a basket in basketball. It gives the other a glimpse of what goes on in your daily life. I always was excited to see what he was going to post.

We made a joint flickr account to post the photos. He also had a facebook album with the privacy set so that only I could see it to share the photos.

That sounds like such a nice idea! I tend to put photos in the journal we share (when I have it) but the Facebook thing sounds good! Or emailing could work just as well? But it's nice to see all the photos in one place ...How does Flickr work? I might have to try this with Matt. Thanks for the idea!!!

Comment

I think you need to have a yahoo account so we just made an email that would be easy for us both to remember.

Comment

Okay - that sounds easy enough. Though, Matt has a terrible memory for passwords. Ah well, we'll see!

Comment

This is part of my SO's birthday present to me- a photo a day until he returns in March. I have to wait until for the rest of my present until he gets here, but I'm excited to open my inbox every morning to find what he's sent me.

Comment

Working...
          X