Playlist.com - for music-loving LDRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playlist.com - for music-loving LDRs

One thing that my boyfriend and I love to do, because we are both music-lovers, is go onto Playlist.com and create playlists for each other. Each one is based on a different feeling or mood, whether it be missing each other or celebrating our love. That way, when we feel alone or lonely, we can log on and listen to each other's playlists. There's also the capability of creating joint playlists which is also wonderful.

Music can be so therapeutic if you are missing your SO!
    This is a general LDR playlist I put together and are some very good songs for when you are missing your love!

1. Closer To Love - Matt Kearney
    2. Don't Let Go - Bryan Adams (Feat. Sarah McLachlan)
    3. From Where You Are - Lifehouse
    4. Hidden Away - Josh Groban
    5. Home And Dry - Pet Shop Boys
    6. I'm Already There - Lonestar
    7. Here By Me - Three Doors Down
    8. Far Away - Nickelback
    9. I'm Yours / Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Straight No Chaser
    10. I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan
    11. Journey - Corrinne May
    12. Miles Apart - Yellowcard
    13. The Promise - Tracy Chapman
    14. Same Side Of The Mood - Corrinne May
    15. Sand In My Shoes - Dido
    16. Something To Sleep To - Michelle Branch
    17. Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace
    18. Wait - Mat Kearney
    19. Your Song - from "Moulin Rouge" as sung by Ewan McGregor
    20. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

There you have my top-20, missing-you songs for your LDR. I hope you enjoy them! What are some other ones you know and love?

Wow, I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who has an LDR playlist. I've got about 130 songs on mine, all sorts of genres, from Audioslave to Junior Brown to Bob Seger to Pepe Aguilar!
    Which genre would you like to know about? lol
    17 years LDR out of 18 years of marriage. Oh, yeah, plus a year of LDR courtship.

Comment

I should get better versed in song titles, then go do that! One of our favorite ways to connect is through music. Often we'd stop talking during a video call and go to typing because I'd turn on my itunes, and we'd both listen. Sometimes we end up not responding to messages and get a "hey, are you still there?" from the other, with a reply being "shhh, I'm listening to the song!"

Comment

Working...
      X