No announcement yet.

FREE International Calls with Rebtel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO told me about Rebel. We love it. He's in Europe and I'm in the states. It costs me less than 2 cents a minute to talk to him.

Comment

I have been happily using Rebtel for our entire time long distance. Just so people know: the free calling doesn't work for every country. You have to go to their website and look it up.
      For example, it doesn't work in West Africa, where my SO lives. So we don't get it free. But I do use it to call his cell phone (similar to skype) and it's 7 cents less per minute than skype and it doesn't have hidden fees. So I'm a fan

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
        Just so people know: the free calling doesn't work for every country. You have to go to their website and look it up.
        Yep, I checked it out and my SO's country isn't listed. So no free calls for us.

I did switch to Rebtel after using Pingo for about 2 months. I signed up for Pingo solely because of their 50% off Wednesday call deal which has been SUCH a hassle to get (have to call customer service after every call to be credited) and they have a monthly fee. I think I'm saving about 2 cents a minute with Rebtel and I love I can call the local # for my SO and it goes right thru. So easy!

Comment

is it possible?

my girl is in south africa and i'm in zimbabwe so i wanted to know will the free calling work?

Comment

Working...
          X