Like virtual worlds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like virtual worlds?

Me and my SO started playing a website called "OurWorld". It's really fun, you can play games, dress your avatar, make houses, etc. The only real downside is the ads, but it's really fun to go around exploring and playing with each-other.

Also, try having Skype open whilst being on it and talk to each-other, because there is a filter and it glitches a lot.

https://www.ourworld.com

What's the difference from Second Life?

Comment

I met my SO in Second Life four years ago. We were friends first, and then fell in love after we met in person. We use SL as a way to spend time together. It's fun to dance and chat, to build things together, to create beautiful gardens, to shop, etc. Lots more fun than just talking on the phone, or using chat by itself.

Comment

My girlfriend and I play world of warcraft together shes actually quite good at it, too!

Comment

After we had met we tried going on IMVU together....what a mistake that was xD I just felt so tacky and unrealistic. However I was looking into second life as I heard that was better but I never got around to it
          our world looks good, too!

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Working...
          X