Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily texts with pictures.... (Or the stalker technique)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily texts with pictures.... (Or the stalker technique)

Since I can't see my honey on the daily basis . I like to text him pics. with my daily routine. For example, if I'm at a restaurant I'll text him a pic. of my dinner and show him what I'm eating. Or if I'm at a place txt him the pic. of the place and tell him what I'm doing do you do that?! Also well it's a neat idea but it also ruins the whole being mysterious and being hard to get... .....

We rarely send texts. Mine are free to send to him but it costs him a ton to send overseas. We were doing a picture of the day thing for a while and write back and forth about what we do during the day...I don't know if thats the same though.

Comment

I text him all day because it's free. I try to send him pics if i'm feeling pretty. =]

Comment

We "text" by email because neither of us have international texting on our phones but we have the internet. (Took us close to a year to work that one out though!)

Unfortunately though his phone cant receive the pictures by email. So he'll send me random lil pictures, and I'll put mine in a private album on Facebook. Kinda random but its goofy and fun to do!
        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Originally posted by London-FortCollins View Post
          We "text" by email because neither of us have international texting on our phones but we have the internet. (Took us close to a year to work that one out though!)

Unfortunately though his phone cant receive the pictures by email. So he'll send me random lil pictures, and I'll put mine in a private album on Facebook. Kinda random but its goofy and fun to do!
          Hahha I see what you mean by texting through "e-mail". Yeah, I told my overseas buddies to just me messages through my e-mail esp. since I check my e-mail every hour on the hour!

Comment

because my SO is in afghan, he cant use his cell phone there. so i send him random pictures, of everything literally, to his email. for example, it was storming horrible and i sent him pictures of the storm. he wants pictures of me everyday but i dont feel pretty everyday so he gets them when i feel pretty. he complains about not getting them often. i like to send him pictures of where i am and the things i see. it makes me feel like he is not missing out on anything.

Comment

Sometimes I text my boyfriend random pictures of what I'm doing, but not every day. Maybe once every week or two.

Comment

We text throughout the day through twitter @replies since we can both send and receive tweets on our phones. Texting internationally will cost waaaayy too much for both of us. Free is the way to go! (:

Comment

Originally posted by xopookie View Post
                  Hahha I see what you mean by texting through "e-mail". Yeah, I told my overseas buddies to just me messages through my e-mail esp. since I check my e-mail every hour on the hour!
                  Lol well you can actually text through email. Your messages would go to the persons phone but you would be sending them to them through your email. Its like 1112223334@tmobile.net or whatever other company..I only know this works in the U.S. and they can reply to the message like a text and if you have email on your phone but not unlimited text it ends up being the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TknandLvnIt View Post
                    Lol well you can actually text through email. Your messages would go to the persons phone but you would be sending them to them through your email. Its like 1112223334@tmobile.net or whatever other company..I only know this works in the U.S. and they can reply to the message like a text and if you have email on your phone but not unlimited text it ends up being the same thing.
                    Yup thats what my SO has. 0000000@mycricket.com - It comes through as a normal email but its limited to 160 characters. Ah!
                    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

We do that too, but not through text. Texting would be too expensive for us. We use BBM instead, and we would always send random pictures of stuff that we see, eat, do, etc... It's really nice because we can relate to what the other person is talking about.
                      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Ha I do this all the time, my SO loves it

Comment

When I was going out fairly often, I'd send him a picture every time. :] Now, I only do it when I feel pretty. Lol. I like to surprise him with them. To me, it's more fun like that. :]

Comment

Texting overseas is way too expensive, so we don't send many text messages.

We do send lots of pictures through email though. Not just of us. Also of our surroundings, streets and the food we eat.

Comment

If I would send him pictures it would cost me extra. I have unlimited international texting but not when it comes to pictures and videos. Sometimes I do send him random pictures but it's not very often at all
                              He's getting a new phone in less than a month.. If he decides to get a BlackBerry we'll be able to BBM, that's going to be way better

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                              I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X