Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily texts with pictures.... (Or the stalker technique)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can send free international text through yahoo, I have registered free account with yahoo and claim that my country of origin is Vietnam. So I get to send free text message to my SO in Vietnam. It is as if I am in Vietnam texting to my SO in Vietnam also. That is a great services! But you can only send out 4 text max and your SO must reply to at least one of your text message before you can send another. However, I found that if you leave that alone for like a few weeks, you can start sending free text messages again regardless if your SO send you text messages or not. I hope sharing this help you guys, especially if you are international relationship, it will help a lot
    Jessica loves Hoa
    Connection Case Manager
    Pre-med Student
    Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

He texts me pictures of him all the time. I rarely text pictures of myself to him. But he's an amateur photographer, he loves taking pictures.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Since I have an Android phone, the HTC Incredible, I don't get the best battery life. If my phone dies, I use Gmail's "send an SMS" feature to send my SO a text message. Fortunately, she can receive as many texts as she wishes so the cost is free!

Comment

i love pictures and taking pictures! so i always send pictures of the things i see and do esp. if i feel pretty that day.
          he loves them all. the only prob is he only sends me few pictures though he knows am addicted to his face! XD
          My SO told me he will buy me a camera for photography! yay! <3

Comment

i love doing this!
            my SO and i are in constant contact, but it's still really nice to just show him something i'm doing, or to just send a picture of myself.. and he's sent me some pictures as well
            <3
            sigpic

Comment

We text all day long and talk about our plans for that day and what we are doing etc. We send pictures after special things but we don't send them on a daily basis. I like this idea though. I know people who have sent a different picture of themselves everyday since they couldn't be in person so they could see each other. It's a neat idea.

Comment

We don't text since I'm over in Korea, but we have started sending each other emails with pictures from our day. For example, my SO just got a new job so he attached a picture of his old cubicle so I can see what his soon-to-be-former workspace looks like. I'm hoping once he starts his new job, he'll send me a picture of his new area! I've attached pics of my bus route and apartment as well as "Jake exclusives" which are pictures that I take only for him (and don't end up on Facebook or my travel blog).
                Sarang Hae <3

sigpic

"I never had a dream come true, 'til the day that I found you."

Comment

I have aim on my phone, and when I'm busy during my day - he's usually home already. Soo, I'll sometimes take random pictures and send them via aim.

Comment

It's kind of expensive/inconveniant for us to send pictures to each other... But once in a while I do :3
                    For example, I texted him once asking how to go about eating a mango (LOL shhh :P). Half an hour later I sent him a picture of the result of the poor massacred fruit

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                    \

Comment

Working...
                    X