Photoshop Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop Fun

I found this cool Photoshop tutorial on StumbleUpon earlier, and decided to try it out on a picture of me and my boyfriend. Anyone know of any other good Photoshop tutorials out there? ^^

I had to download the trial version of Photoshop to do it, since I don't own a copy. It's free, but it only lasts 30 days! Here's what I came up with if you're interested.

Tutorial

And here's the original picture, for reference.

photoshoproadmap.com
    is a great site! i also had to download the trial version lol and so far i've been making countless works of art lol, i was able to photoshop myself into a picture of my bf so it looked as if we were together, it looks realistic and its only a picture for now, since im hopin on going down to visit him and take multiple pictures with him!!!

Comment

Well, I color pics on Photoshop if that counts ^^; You can see em at moo-chi-64.deviantart.com Though it takes a heck of alot of practice and good drawing skills... But it's still fun to try

Comment

oo this is cool.. i wanna try this!:-D

Comment

I finished mine few min. ago, and I just added it as my profile picture on fb. Thanks for sharing the idea!!
          Ah, try to find a tutorial on youtube, it's easier to understand.

Here's mine

Comment

Another Photoshop tutorial

I found another cool photoshop tutorial "How to Make Circle Pixels (Pop-art Style)"
            https://pinkzap.com/?p=390

Here's one that I made

Comment

You can find older versions of photoshop cheap online that are still able to do most of the functions of the newer better photoshop. I got a disk when my high school upgraded. I have Photoshop 6.0.
              And I didn't know any of these sites! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X