skype-like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skype-like?

So me and my SO are having problems with skype.. His video now seems to freeze up all the time and the audio quality isn't that great. Is there another site like skype that will work.. I've tried oovoo and thats worked ok but I'd still like to have another option.

Help me out!
    He just gets me... <3

there is actually a thread discussing this already...
    here is the link to it:
    Sketchy-Skype-Calls-Bad-Connections
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Try google gtalk video chat. I think you have to be inside the web browser to use it, but you can pop it out like any other.

Comment

Have you both got the latest versions of Skype? That solved all of our issues with it.

Comment

Ours still does that, and it's due to bad internet connections. Downloading the newest Skype can help, too. Good luck!

Comment

At first we used Windows Live Messenger. But then for some reason I started having problems with it and couldn't even always sign in. We started using Skype, then he started having problems with that. Even if he would connect we couldn't always both see one another. We're back to Windows Live Messenger, I uninstalled it and installed it again and everything seems fine now. So idk what the problem was. I did have to get a virus removed in between all of that so maybe that had something to do with the problems.

Comment

I heard cam frog is good

Comment

BJL_Sweetheart1109, Lately my guy and I have been having the same problem with skype. We'll both log on but can't see each other. We're constantly having problems with technology though.
                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X