Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter for my fiance Read This and tell me what you think Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter for my fiance Read This and tell me what you think Guys!

Hey guys so this is my 2nd letter for my fiance,he didnt receive the first one because just mailed it like 4days ago =) But what do you think on this second letter.well i read somewhere that put something on your significant other on every letter of his name like what i did.

Hey baby,this is my second letter and i hope you receive my first letter.But anyways i want you to know that I Love Your Name STEVEN you know why?

BECAUSE YOU ARE:
    S-Sweet,just the way you show your sweetness to me like making me tea,cooking dinner,putting food on my plate,calling me to watched you while cooking,carrying my phone cuz you know i am really bad on my phone,dropping and picking me up at worked,your tea surprises after my work nights.and many more
    T-True you are very real humbled person that i ever met in my life.and you are my true love.
    E-Engaged to me best letter of your name.I am very lucky girl to have you in my life.
    V-Valued your love so much,and You know what i never believed on FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES.because people do know that your first boy friend is your first love.but for me you are my first love though you are not my first bf.You are my one great true love.
    Exciting-you are just an adventurous and very happy guy.
    N-Nice Guy,very gentleman guy and you respect me so much.

WHAT yeah think guys?

That's super sweet and a really great idea! I'm sure he'll love it. Mind if I borrow the concept? XP

Comment

isnt cute!!!sure you can. =) my plan is to give him a letter now and then. =)so you have any ideas to share with me too =)

Comment

That's cute and very sweet!! I like it. I have tried doing that with my SO and I failed, because the letters of his name are unusual and I'm not very creative so it didn't work out to well. Yours is very good!

Comment

Working...
        X