No announcement yet.

211 Reasons I Love You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so sweet!! It might be hard to come up with 211 things, but it would definitely be special!!

I might steal that idea from you!

Comment

Rane, I wish my SO would do that for me! But he enjoys being difficult. Lol.

Comment

That is really sweet! I don't think I have 211 nice things to say about my boyfriend. Only kidding! I've only made him a list of 10 and sent it to him, I should try to think of more things next time!
        ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

I am so stealing this for our 7 months! Thank you(:

Comment

So I stole the idea and I finished my 213 things I love about him. On the 18th, we'll have been together 212 days, but I added the last one as, I guess, an act of faith, if that makes sense. Lol. I'm going to the post office tomorrow to get the box I'll send them in. Hopefully, I can get it there on the 18th!

Comment

So, I started doing my list (granted, our 1 year isn't until August, but I figured I'd get a head start) and it's a lot tougher than I thought! I think I got 27 so far lol. I'm doing 365 altogether. I guess I should work on it more when my mind is fresh.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
                So, I started doing my list (granted, our 1 year isn't until August, but I figured I'd get a head start) and it's a lot tougher than I thought! I think I got 27 so far lol. I'm doing 365 altogether. I guess I should work on it more when my mind is fresh.
                Don't forget about the little things. Once I stopped trying to be so serious about it, it became way easier.

Comment

I've started this. Glad I have some time to work on it LOL
                  Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                  Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                  Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                  Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                  Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

No I've never done this, but I'm certainly stealing this for our anniversary. Thanks!
                    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

I did it for Valentine's Day for my boyfriend. I bought a wood box and I decorated it and than I wrote 365 reasons why I love him. I wrote them in single papers so he could read one every day. I also put some candies into the box because he is just so addicted to them He absolutely liked it and he keeps it next to his bed so he can read one every morning when he wakes up Anyway if you are running out from ideas a great hint to try to write things about the things or experience you shared. For example one of mine was "I love you because you saved me from the zebras " (cause when we were at the safari park a zebra almost eat me literally and he saved me

It's an absolutely wonderful idea and if you have some time for it not so difficult to make it. (you an also search for tips in the internet just google "reasons why I love you" and you will get several websites with reasons

Comment

Originally posted by LostInLove View Post
                        I just started on doing a list of 365 reasons I love him for our 1 year! I know I'm starting really early, but it's a lot of things to write and I'd rather start way too early than way too late.
                        My brother did that for his now wife for their 1 year dating anniversary. It was really sweet, because he cut out 100 cardboard hearts and wrote them on there, and then stuck them all over the bedroom wall for her to see when she got home.

Also, I've considered doing some sort of similar thing for our anniversary next month, but I'd have to come up with 1825 reasons, and that's a LOT
                        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I've done something like this. It wasnt that many, but I wrote 100 reasons why I fell for him or why I love him. I sent it to him when he lived in a different state during the summer. He loved it~ then his next gift was a coupon booklet that said different things that I would do for him if he used the coupon. He uses it still!

Comment

I really like this idea. My SO is overseas at the moment so I think it would be fun to make a list for for the number of days he's gone. Not sure how long it will have to be but it will keep me occupied

Comment

I'm finally making progress on my list! I think I'm up to 198 right now lol...I still have almost 2 months to go to get it done. It's become much easier now that I've began to think out of the box.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X