Basketball Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basketball Pool

Well since its March Madness and my SO lovessss basketball were going to do a basketball pool together. Were just going to print out the line up of games from online and each make our picks. Were going to make little bets and then watch the games together to see who wins! Hes organizing the whole thing since it was his idea but I think it will be pretty fun and something to do together!

YAY! I do it every year with a group of friends...I just sent in my picks! My SO isn't playing, but he helped me pick out our teams. We had lots of fun doing it.

Good luck to you!
    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

I've been in a pool with friends and former coworkers for 15 years! We are always hyped. I also joined a pool with my Twitter friends, and one of my MBA classes even got together and did a pool.

The Boy? NOT a basketball fan and especially not college. He has ZERO interest. But he's humoring me the next few weeks.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
      X