Blog site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog site

Hello everyone. My SO and I have come up with a great way to stay connected and in touch with our relationship. Last night we decided to start a blog which we both have access to. All you have to do is create a www.google.com account and then join www.blogger.com. You can either create a username for both of you to share or create two different blogs. What we are doing is writing in it everytime we think of each other throughout the day and writing what exactly we are thinking about. I think it is a great way to express your feelings and it will also be a great memory later on. Have fun and be creative with this, there are many themes you could use for your blog!
    Yes.
    75.00%
    No.
    25.00%
    I plan to.
    0.00%

If you count the blog I post here, then yes, I have created a blog.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

My SO created a blog using Posterous.com. I really like it, though neither of us is good at keeping it updated. XD I have a link to our blog in my signature, actually.

I think it's a really great idea and it's another awesome way to keep in touch with your SO and to share something special!
      sigpic

Comment

https://samanthakalen.blogspot.com/ This is our blog that we just started

Comment

My boyfriend and I have been doing a blog since January. You can find it at https://lovevsgoliath.blogspot.com. We both write in it, and share stories about ourselves as well as tips for people in LDRs. Check it out if you get a chance :-)

Comment

Working...
          X