Picture this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture this

So I recently sent my boy a care package and I wanted to do something special for him... Since he lives in China I can not send him letters or much very often, but when I do I want to make sure it counts.

So this time I sent him a box full of 20 envelopes each with a picture and a card inside for each week we will be apart. I also incuded a picture frame with the first picture in it.

The idea is at the beginning of each week he will open the envelope that is marked with the correct date and get a new picture to put in his frame on his desk. He will also get a note telling him why I picked that picture/memory and why this picture means so much to me.

My boyfriend loved it since we can't talk all the time and we only get to video chat once in awhile it is a chance for him to see us together everyday. Also he told me he loves looking at those pictures because it reminds him of good memories that he had with me and how happy he is when he is around me. It makes the time pass faster because he is looking forward to more memories like the ones we have framed.
    sigpic

I Cry Cause I Miss You, Smile Cause I Have You, I Can't Live Without You!

Very cute idea! Maybe someone could even send a pic like that every week via email. Or do a series of them for their SO to put on a digital photo frame.

Comment

That is such a cute idea!!!!

Comment

What a cute idea! I might have to steal it.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

aww thats cute
          "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
          Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Very sweet and thoughtful idea. Thanks for sharing.

I send my S/O a card every week.
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

So cute!!
              Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

What a cute idea! I would totally steal it, but I unfortunately don't know when we'll be closing the distance

Comment

That is such a cute idea! I would steal it but I don't really have any pictures of myself besides the ones online that he has already seen. :/
                  <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

that's adorable

Comment

That's such a good & cute idea!

Comment

Nice idea! I would love to do this! The one am doing now is sending him a message with a picture/s of interesting things that I encounter for everyday. That will make him excited to check his inbox and look at the things I wanted him to see.

Comment

its nice..im touch...i miss my man a lot....the idea is cute
                          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Working...
                          X