online calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online calender

So we started the online calendar thing tonight so far it seems interesting and will help us know each others schedules (especially since I work a lot). It also gives you grocery/shopping coupons which is pretty neat and allows you to share files and photos anyone else do this?
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Sounds interesting. Where can I do that??

Comment

https://www.famundo.com/ its #24 on the 98 things to do list~
      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

My guy and I have actually done this for quite awhile. He came up with the idea after I had to repeatedly ask him about his schedule (he is involved in athletics which means odd hours on top of grad school). We use Google Calendar. Extremely simple to use, and even better it converts all of his activities to my time zone so I don't have to calculate the difference. Lol.

It's helped us with communication quite a bit. I can plan my free time to talk to him or do other things besides sit in front of the computer if he is going to be busy then. It also lets me know when he needs extra support or encouragement from me on an especially busy day. And like I said, it helps keep the annoyance factor of being interrupted when busy and asking "what's your day look like tomorrow" all the time.

Definitely a life saver, especially for LDRs with time differences.

Comment

I also created an online calender, but my SO never added anything to it.

I think I deleted it several weeks ago.

I can't even remember the name of the website now.

Comment

This is a cute idea !!!

Comment

awesome!! THANKS!!

Comment

this is a cute idea but my SO wouldn't do this with me lol and i prob wouldn't keep it up
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

This is a such a great idea! I'll try and talk to my bf about it, hopefully he'll want to do it with me

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                  I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Great idea! Thanks for the info.
                    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I like this idea. I signed up on that site, but I'm a bit confused. XD
                      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Most defintely!!! Except it's only me. I have such a bad memory I can't remember his crazy schedule! haha but it works out really nice

Comment

what a brilliant idea!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X