Help with a scrapbook please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a scrapbook please?

As some of you may know, I've een making a scrapbook of my relationship. It's turned out to a bit of an epic project, and I've just finished our first year together. I'm not quite at the end of the book, but there wont be enough pages for even another four months.

Should I carry on and then when I get to the end buy a new book and keep going, or stop now, and have like a year for each book.
    If I stop now, should I fill up the rest of the pages, and what with if I do?

Thanks

I used a 3-ring binder so I could just keep adding pages. I'd say just keep going to the end of the book. Then continue on in another. When it all comes down to it you'll just have a collection of bookS telling your story! =D You'll read one from start to finish, then pick up the next one.

Comment

You could either add in pages, maybe little quotes or sayings that you use a lot. Maybe a few letters to him from you. That way you have a year in each book. Otherwise you can just continue on, and risk only having a few pages in the last book, but it would allow you to keep going.

Comment

Yeah, it's a book type thingy. I suppose I could actually take some pages out... it would be difficult but do-able... As far as letters go - I have none to put in! We don't even have emails to print out heh.

Comment

I would just keep going to the end of the book and continue in a new book. Then you could make them like volumes. xD

Comment

Originally posted by chwdg10 View Post
            I would just keep going to the end of the book and continue in a new book. Then you could make them like volumes. xD
            ^^ This ^^

What I plan on doing with mine anyway.

Comment

I too would just continue and then start a new book when the time comes.

Comment

Thankyou everyone I'm gonna keep going and buy a book the same to fill up after

Comment

Working...
                X