No announcement yet.

Recording your meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am hoping that i can get someone to record that encounter!! I havent seen my SO for about a year! I have a movie in which he is in so thats wonderful for me bcuz i keep watching it lol and i have another one from the last night we saw eachother. T^T but i reallly want to keep the momeory of our re-encounter! I think if I see a video of a couple seeing each other im going to cry XD

Comment

:O ... since my boy's visiting for the first time next year, maybe i'll have my best friend there to do it!

C: it sounds so amazing

Comment

Thats a cute idea. My 2 best friends, aunt, 2 nephews and 1 niece were with me when we went to the airport to pick him up to move in with us. I wish one of them would have recorded it.
        One of the best friends is going to be seeing her boyfriend, Johnny for the first time again in 3 years, this weekend and I was supposed to record it but I'm going to be on a cruise

Comment

This is a cute idea ^_^
          I actually have been thinking about doing this when he comes up in August =) I want to make a video of his visit here with me for us both to enjoy later on ^_^

My mom will probably be at the Airport with me so I'll have to teach her how to control my camera because she's not exactly brilliant when it comes to technology lol.

Comment

Thats such a cute idea! To be honest i'm glad our first moments together weren't recorded, i guess looking back it was a bit embarassing, and i was just going "omg, you're so 3D! you look so real!" and poking him xD However we did record a video in our time together...but certainly not safe for anyones eyes but ours xD
            We took a few pictures as well, but I will definitely have to take more next time. I was just so wrapped up in him being there, i guess :P

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Oh wow I love this idea! I have to wait until July to do it...maybe I'll do it since I'll be bringing my laptop with me and I can upload it from there and be able to take pictures still too (since my memory card doesn't hold videos for very long).

Comment

i did end up getting our first moment recorded, and im glad ill get to look back on it in the future!
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

That is so adorable.
                  I wish I could do that, but I'll be meeting my S.O. alone and honestly don't think I'll even remember to have my camera out or be able to concentrate on anything other than running into his arms.

First Met Online: October 2010
                  First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                  Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                  First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                  Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                  Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                  Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                  Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

That video made me cry HAHA I thuoght of how good it must be to meet the person you love. How good it'll be to meet the person I love. It's a real nice video, congrats!
                    My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

here is a video my friend put together explaining how we met, and things like that. please watch it. p.s. the poem..sucks...but still, it's from my heart.

uhm..okay, I have to have more posts to link you to the video...

go to youtube and type in

love knows no distance

and the video should be the 4th one down. (the video uploaded by "Mollypottergrimmie"

Comment

Working...
                      X