Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free scrapbooking online or photo albums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free scrapbooking online or photo albums?

I really don't know how to explain what I'm looking for. Well I have tons of pictures from my digital camera of me and my bf. and I thought it'd be nice to make a private photo album or scrapbook thing for my SO to send to him via email. Are there any sites like that?

Have to be free.

Check out the list of things to do. AFAIK Smilebox is free and listed on there.... and here's a link to a mashable post about scrapbooking sites. not sure if they are all free, but several are.
    https://mashable.com/2008/09/16/online-scrapbooking/

Smilebox is also the last one on the post linked above... looks like most of them ARE free, though there is one or two that I dont see working for what you want. Best of luck with finding the perfect site or softwear to do what you wish with the photos!
    Last edited by Gurl; March 20, 2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

You could always just use Photobucket or something. You can make those albums private. I used another one a LOOONNNNGG LOOONNNGGG time ago, it was sort of like photo bucket but I can't remember the name of it for anything.

Comment

Well smilebox is what I was looking for but I don't like the way there is music on the page. Plus, its best if I can just email my boyfriend the stuff.

Comment

then grab the GIMP. its a free photoshop like image manipulation softwear. I am not sure how you'd make it a single file unless it was gi-normous., but using something like that is the only thing I can think of for email other than something like photobucket private slideshow or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by sagittariusgirl89 View Post
            Well smilebox is what I was looking for but I don't like the way there is music on the page. Plus, its best if I can just email my boyfriend the stuff.
            You can opt to not have music. And you can email him the slideshow/scrapbook - whatever you make. But do you mean email actual files to send to him?
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

I created a Google account to share with my SO. They have a photo album as well. So we use that. It's private, which we both like. And, as we both have the log in info for it, we can both upload pics to it or view it. And, its nice surprise to log in and see a new photo uploaded. It also has a calendar we can share, and we use the documents to have shared Wish Lists, keep track of the movies we both want to see, etc. Keeps it all in one place.

Comment

@Michelle, no, I just want to send him a link or whatever. I didnt really play around with smilebox but is there a way I can just get a design for a picture but no animation?

Comment

I love this idea; my SO was recently down to visit me for the first time & there are a bunch of pictures that I need to do something with. Thanks for all of the suggestions!

Comment

Working...
                  X