Voice recordings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice recordings

Daniel came up with this one night. I had a really bad day and all I wanted was to hear his voice, but he can't always call me, we hadn't called each other in about a month. He said 'why don't I give you a voice recording?' so on his phone he made a recording of himself telling me he loves me and other cute things. Since then we each of quite a few on our phones. They really help whenever we can't talk and need each other for comfort. <3

I love voice recordings. Another easy way to do them is with Google Talk. It has a voicemail option which sends the voicemail straight to your email inbox. Unfortunately it only works with Windows computers.

Comment

NaNi - I never knew! That's genious.

We did this too. I kinda miss it because he sounds even sexier on skype/recorded stuff. It was mostly for boring stuff though, he'd record my study notes for me and things like that.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

MSN has a new feature where you can send (30 second) video messages when they aren't able to answer a video call (even if they are offline) and Athila and I do that alot... sometimes with just a simple "I love you" and sometimes with other tiny updates... plus it gives us an opportunity to see each other and save the videos for later when we need them, like when hes out of town and I lack the routine camera/talk before passing out... I have one he sent me right before he fell asleep, a few of when he wakes up. Simple and short and sweet.

Comment

Mhm this is helpful during the hard times. My SO's made me videos and when im really really missing him i'll just go through them just to see and hear him. Lol need to record on my phone for when im at my parents house. Sometimes i really need him there. But this is a great idea. Helps alot.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

As I've already mentioned, my man and I use Pingchat.
            We can record voice messages for each other which works great for us. We have an 8 hour time difference and sometimes when he's at work he'll send me a voice message before I go to sleep and usually leave one for me when I wake up too. Sometimes even when we skype and we leave it on while I sleep and then around the time I wake up he's going to sleep, so he'll leave me a message even then. It's great hearing his voice during the times we can't Skype. =)

Comment

This is a great idea! I had my SO record himself reading me a short story, and I did the same for him. I don't know how often we use them, though; it's probably better when the recording is of your SO saying sweet things. XD I'll have to see if I can try that...
              sigpic

Comment

I do that with my iPhone, since you can send them right in text after recording them. I also have a neat app on my Mac that connects to my iPhone and I can download files straight off it, so I got all his voicemails and uploaded them to a file on my website so I can listen anywhere.
                <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

I have an audio clip of my boy saying something rather awkward from MSN XD i put it on my ipod, and it really brightens a day when it randomly comes up on shuffle with him saying something silly
                  so, of course i think that's a great idea you've had

Comment

If both of you have FACEBOOK, then you can record VIDEO with AUDIO/VOICE!
                    Just send a message to your SO, and choose VIDEO and record. I did that few times and I find it very useful when we live in different timezone.

Comment

I use Eyejot to. It's perfect for us because I have two little girls that like to tell Jonny goodnight everynight and sometimes he's not on to say goodnight back so we just make a quick video for him and send it to his email. He gets it when he gets on and it always brightens up his day. He doesn't have a webcam/mic yet so I haven't gotten any from him sadly but I will one day. ^^

Comment

We do voice recordings alot but we use the app Tape-A-Talk and then send it though Whatsapp
                        Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

my fiance and I send each other voice recordings everyday on whatsapp, we love it and it is another way we communicate when we are not on skype, as well as text messages.

Comment

My SO hates being recorded but I always sneak a recording when we are together. I keep short videos of him on my phone just so I can hear his voice and see his sweet face when I miss him. I have one video in particular where he caught me recording him and his reaction is hilarious - it makes me smile every time I watch it. <3
                            "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
                            We became a couple in April 2014
                            Our lips first met August 8, 2014
                            Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
                            Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
                            We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
                            Our "spring break" in March 2015
                            Summer fun - June 2015
                            DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
                            QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I have used Eyejot, Skype and the recording on Viber. Mostly I sing to him.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                              X